Removed

My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://myjourneystories.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tianhe Waterfall 天河飘绢– Guangzhou, China



        What do you usually do in the evening? If you stay in Guangzhou, you might not want to just stay in your apartment watching TV. That would be your last choice right? As a travelholic, I could not just quietly rest in my room. One day, I decided to take my mom and brother to see how the city looked like at night. Based on the information from the travel guide book of Guangzhou, I found that one of the interesting scenes in Guangzhou is a place called Tianhe waterfall, located in Tianhe district. That night, my mom, my brother and I decided to visit that place out of curiosity.
        It was not easy to find the place for people rarely went there only for specifically visiting the waterfall. But thanked God, finally we could find it. The first time I saw it, it was just a simple waterfall flowing over a glass building in a large park surrounded with beautiful tall buildings. People like to gather here at night to just enjoy the city’s nightview or to talk with friends. There was nothing good to do there unless you want to stay around. So, I decided to take some pictures, crossed the road and went to IKEA, a special store selling household equipments. After strolling around, we went home at 9 pm by MTR from Guangzhou East Railway Station to our apartment in Dongshankou.

 Tianhe Waterfall (1) The waterfall looks beautiful at night

Tianhe Waterfall (6) I don’t know what this building is called. Could someone tell me? Anyway, I like the design and the lightings. It looks charming at night.

Tianhe Waterfall (9) Me and my mom in front of the tall building



Source:
Personal experience

0 komentar:

Post a Comment